This is a Sponsored Post written by me on behalf of Citi. All opinions are 100% mine.
Citibank has released a mobile banking app for the iPhone that allows customers to view account information on checking, savings, and credit card accounts. Keep track of your finances while on the go.
I often use such an app to check my balance while out, transfer funds, or even pay bills. Being able to do that at the touch of a button on your phone eliminates the need to dial into the system and go through several prompts when you need to check your balance in a hurry. You also don’t need to text the system. Simply run the CitiMobile app, log in, and have all of your account information at your fingertips.
The CitiMobile apps full features include:
The bank accounts you manage at Citibank® Online
- Check balances in your linked accounts—checking, savings, credit card, home equity or personal lines and loans, and mortgages
- See recent activity
- Pay bills and track payments
- Transfer money between your Citi accounts.
The Citi® credit cards you manage at Account Online:
- View credit card balances
- See recent transactions
- Check available credit line
- Track rewards—including ThankYou®Points
You can also find nearby ATMs and branches and contact Customer Service with one touch.
Existing Citibank members click here if you own an iPhone to install CitiMobile today. Not yet a Citibank customer? Click here to apply for Citibank.