I am typing to you right now on a monster HP laptop. It’s my powerhouse. It representats a teeny percentage of the great machines that HP cranks out everyday.
I like what HP is doing these days in technology. I had the pleasure of meeting a rep from HP when I was in Miami for Blogalicious. I have had experience with a few HP reps, and I am actually surprised that HP is involved in so many projects. They were most widely known for their printers. And they still are. Check out the deals below including computers and printers. HP has also published their own Holiday Gift Guide that you can check out for more ideas.
All-in-one technology for stylish simplicity
To enhance everyday life, HP delivers affordable all-in-one PCs and printers to keep things simple without sacrificing performance. In addition to simple setup and use, these products have features that help customers reduce their environmental impact.
- The HP Omni 100 features a sleek, all-in-one design, a 20-inch diagonal HD(8) display, AMD VISION technology and up to 1 terabyte(9) of storage. Starts at $499.99.(2)
- Designed with the environment in mind, the HP Deskjet 3050 All-in-One is made with 35 percent recycled plastic and uses Original HP ink cartridges with up to 70 percent recycled content. The ENERGY STAR qualified printer also offers quick power-up and power-down and ships in a reusable tote bag to further save on energy use, time and resources. Available for $69.99.
Superb technology for entertainment and music enthusiasts
- HP PCs and printers include the latest technologies that offer users an intuitive experience they can see, hear and touch.
- Delivering power and performance, the HP ENVY 17 3D notebook provides a memorable entertainment experience with its advanced 3-D technology, 17.3-inch diagonal HP 3D Ultra BrightView Display, HP 3D Active Shutter Glasses, Beats Audio™ and an HP Triple Bass Reflex subwoofer. Starts at $1,599.99.
- The HP ENVY 14 Beats Edition notebook features Beats Audio, a unique, high-performance technology developed by HP and Beats by Dr. Dre. Beats Audio provides an optimal sound experience when playing music or audio through headphones or external speakers. This powerful notebook also has the signature Beats Audio black and red design. Starts at $1,149.99.
- The HP ENVY100 e-All-in-One is an ultra-slim, stylish web-connected printer that features HP ePrint, whisper-quiet operation and a large retractable touchscreen display. The ENERGY STAR® qualified e-All-in-One is also the planet’s first PVC-free printer. Available for $249.99.
- HP TouchSmart PCs provide a personal, intuitive computing experience with the latest version of HP TouchSmart software. Select models also include Beats Audio. The TouchSmart features built-for-touch applications including Twitter, Hulu, Netflix and Facebook. Users can access even more applications via the new HP TouchSmart App Center. Starts at $699.99.
- The HP Photosmart eStation is an e-All-in-One printer that features HP ePrint technology to enable printing from any mobile device, anywhere in the world. The eStation also has a 7-inch detachable touchscreen to take anywhere in or out of the house with full wireless web browser, access to an eBook Store and email as well as useful and fun content available through print apps. Available for $399.99.
- The HP Wireless TV Connect allows users to wirelessly stream 1080p high-definition (HD) multimedia content, such as Blu-ray movies, videos and photos, from almost any notebook PC with an HDMI port to a TV or home entertainment center without the clutter of audio or video cables. Starts at $199.99.