On Tuesday, I will be hanging out with Samsung who is in the mist of a cross country tour to promote their new SH100 Digital Camera. I received the camera a couple of weeks ago to familiarize my self with it for the shoot. This is a great little camera!!
We will be wandering the streets of downtown Chicago looking for interesting things to photograph. I hope the Chicago weather cooperates!
If you see us wandering around, come on over and say hi!
I’ll have more on this great camera later. Meanwhile, check out the specs:
Available in Red, Black, or Silver
- WiFi Camera
14 Effective Megapixels
- 1/2.33″ (Approx. 7.76mm) CCD Image Sensor
- 26mm Samsung Lens
- 5x Optical Zoom
- 3” LCD Touch Screen
Digital Image Stabilization
- Smart Auto 2.0
- Smart Filter 2.0
- Smart Album
- Smart Face Recognition
- Smart Crop
- Smart Movie
Still: JPEG, DCF, EXIF 2.21, DPOF 1.1,PictBridge: 1.0,Movie Clip: MP4, Audio: AAC,Video: H.264 File Formats
- 14M (4320×3240), 5M (2592×1944), 3M (1984×1488), 1M (1024×768), 10MW (4320×2432), 2MW (1920×1080), 12MP (4320×2880) 10M(3648×2736) Image Sizes
- HD Movie
- Windows: Windows 2000/XP/Vista
Mac: Mac OS 10.3 or higher 720p / H.264 Movie Requirements
- DLNA Networking
- 3.66” (W) x 2.12” (H) x 0.74” (D)
- Windows 2000/XP/Vista , Intel Pentium 4, 3.2GHz or later/AMD Athelon 64FX 2.6GHz or later. Minimum 512MB RAM (1GB). Windows XP/ VISTA 7, 250 MB (over 1GB recommended). CD-ROM Drive, USB 2.0, Microsoft 9.0c or later, over 1024×768 pixels, Microsoft 9.0c or later, over 1024×768 pixels
- Mac OS 10.3 or higher
And have a look at this video which will tell you a bit about the great features of this camera:
All Photos from the tour are being loaded on the Samsung Facebook Page for your viewing please. Also, there will be a cool contest on the page to vote for the best pic. The winner gets a trip to NYC!
Disclosure: This post is part of a promotion for Samsung’s Coast to Coast Photo Post. I received a camera for review and am being compensated for the promotion.
Powered by Facebook Comments