I posted before that I was lucky enough to be chosen as a Keurig K-Cup Ambassador. Since then I have received a couple more shipments of yummy coffee to try out. Since it’s been really hot this summer I have been taking full advantage of the awesome Iced Coffee and Iced Tea flavors that we received. I am a lover of good iced coffee on a hot day.
Thanks to Jess over at That Tech Chick for this photo. I ripped my boxes open in excitement before I snapped a pretty pic. 🙂
I received the following:
- Nantucket Blend Iced Coffee
- French Vanilla Iced Coffee
- Half & Half Black Tea & Lemonade
- Sweet Raspberry Black Tea
- Keurig Brew Over Ice Tumbler with lid and straw
- Small Igloo Cooler
Brewing is super easy and fast. I’ve loved that about my Keurig since I received it. I do sometimes wish that it was like the one at work and directly hooked into the water supply so that I don’t have to fill it. LOL! But, it only takes a few seconds and it heats up fast.
How to brew your fresh, delicious cup of iced coffee or tea:
- Make sure your brewer reservoir is filled with water
- Fill a 16-oz. plastic cup with ice and place it under a Keurig brewer
- Choose the 6-oz. or 8-oz button (the big one at work also has a 10-oz button)
- Brew directly over ice
- Stir and enjoy!
Disclosure: I received the coffee as part of the Ambassador program. No compensation was received.