Have you ever wondered just who it is that you talk to when you call customer service for a company? Do they really have a room full of people that do nothing but answer the phones? A lot of companies might. But, chances are that they may use a outsourcing service like Global Response. And guess what? This could be better for a lot of reasons.
One common complaint of customers is that they call the 1-800 number of ____ (insert large company name here) and they end up talking to someone in India that barely speaks English. Or heck… you might even talk to Peggy! I have to admit that I LOVE Peggy. But I do not want to talk to him when I need help. LOL! I want to talk to someone here… in the US… that understands what I need. 🙂 Just the other day I was talking to someone that called IT for a company and he got transferred to 3 countries before actually getting to the rep that could help him! It should not be that way.
Global Response is located in the sunny state of Florida. They are exclusively US based, so there is no worry that your call has been forwarded to a foreign country where it is the middle of the night and the rep is sleepy. Or Peggy… who appears to be in Antarctica in a shack. LOL! 🙂 At Global Response every rep is in the US and every rep is trained and knows exactly what they are doing. There is no getting the run around. This is awesome for consumers.
For companies, this means a lot less complaints about customer service. This means a cost savings for the company as well. And with outbound call center outsourcing, think of it as an extension of your company. They take the time to learn everything about your company and brand. Some examples of outbound services include:
- Market research—We develop a list of questions from scratch, or help you refine yours so that the results you get from a survey or poll are statistically valid and can lead to the insights you’re looking for.
- Outbound sales—We collaborate with you on a script that effectively boosts conversions and revenue from cross-selling and upselling.
- Lead generation and prospect qualification—We save you time and money by allowing your sales team to do what they do best—speak with highly qualified prospects. We create a call plan to introduce your company and products to the marketplace, qualify prospects, and pass on only the best leads to your sales team for follow up.
- Crisis management—We help you be proactive by handling product recalls, customer alerts, or setting the record straight on news stories or legislation.
- Performance review—We contact your staff to determine if they’re delivering the level of service that meets your standards.
- Quality assurance—We follow up with customers to get feedback on their experience with your products and your company.
- Direct mail and email—We follow up on your direct mail piece or email to update and cleanse your mailing list, and take the next step in the sales process, including sending more information and scheduling an appointment.
- Customer retention—We follow up with customers whose subscription or lease or other arrangement is about to expire and offer them such options as extending their agreement and rewards for renewing.
Global Response is currently used by companies such as National Geographic, Crate & Barrel, Toyota, JCPenney & more. And the list is growing every day.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by Global Response. But all opinions, stories and references to Peggy are my own. 🙂