Christmas is LESS than 2 weeks away. AHHH!!!! And I bet I am not the only one still shopping. It can be hard to keep track of things if you are not organized. And in my opinion photos are always better than text. We thrive on visual stimulation. So instead of grabbing a pen and a sticky note to make a list, as you think of items that you need head on over to Springpad.com and create a Holiday Gift List! You can even start a list from your smartphone or tablet. Or add to it when on the go as items come to you.
You may remember that I also used it to create a Thanksgiving inspiration notebook. This time my Holiday Gift Guide 2012 notebook is filled with gift ideas for my loved ones. I have things for kids, guys, girls, and of course myself. 🙂
You should rush on over to Springpad and create your own notebook. You just might win a $500 Wayfair.com shopping spree!
How to Enter
Entering the contest is super-simple, just follow these three easy steps:
1. Create a holiday wish list Springpad notebook. Don’t have a Springpad account? Register now at Springpad.com
2. Tag your notebook with #Holidays2012. Learn how to tag a Springpad notebook.
3. Fill your notebook with at least 10 products from Wayfair.com. Learn how to add things to Springpad using their web clipper.
How to Win
On December 19, three #Holidays2012 notebooks will be randomly selected to win a $500 Wayfair shopping spree! The winner will be announced on the Springpad Facebook page and the Springpad Twitter profile, so like and follow them now.
- Contest runs from December 4, 2012 through December 18, 2012.
- Users may enter up to five #Holidays2012 notebooks
- Winner must be located in the USA
- More questions? View the complete contest details.
Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Wayfair.com and Springpad. All opinions are my own.