Father’s Day is Sunday, June 15th. That means you have 2 weeks to decide and purchase a great gift for the Dad in your life. Whether that is your own father, husband, son, uncle, brother, or boyfriend you want to give a gift that he can use. You want to give a gift that will remain relevant, and memorable.
I like to consider myself a good gift giver. I usually put a lot of thought into it so that the recipient is happy. I like to see my gifts being used! So who do I shop for? For me the Dad I’m closest to is my fiance’. Because I pay attention to what’s going on getting a gift for him is never too hard. I know that he loves music. He loves to watch movies. And he’s actually a DJ. He produces records. So any entertainment related gifts I get are sure to be a hit.
In fact he already has plans to turn the basement into a music studio/man cave. When I hear this my mind runs wild! I mean, have you ever watched Man Caves on DIY?? I want those rooms for myself! So, he will have to deal with my being involved in the design process. Thinking about function this means that he (we) will need a desk, computer, speakers, television, furniture, and many other fun things. Of course some of these they will get on his own, but being the techie that I love picking out anything tech and gadget related. And I think I’ll be hanging out down there a fair bit myself so I want to have some input! He can call it a man cave all he wants though. 🙂
This is where Best Buy comes in. Technology is definitely going to be at the forefront in this man cave! Here are 5 great gifts to help Dad outfit his man cave.
- Samsung 48″ Class LED 1080p 120Hz Smart HDTV: Of course the television is the center of the man cave! Dad can watch sports, movies, and more in style. This Samsung TV now only offers a brilliant picture, but it’s a smart TV. That means Dad can watch Netflix, Hulu, YouTube and more without extra equipment.
- Xbox One with Kinect: The Xbox One is getting rave reviews from all over. It is not only an awesome gaming device, but a great entertainment device as well. Make sure that you get some extra controllers so Dad can play with is friends!
- Star Wars: The Complete Saga Blu-ray: Who doesn’t love Star Wars?? My kids and I just had a marathon a couple of weeks ago. This is a must for any man cave or home theatre collection.
- Logitech Harmony Wireless Smart Keyboard: I just reviewed this keyboard not too long ago. This is a great programmable keyboard that Dad can use to control all of his entertainment components.
- HP ENVY TouchSmart Sleekbook Touch-screen Laptop: This is a great laptop to help Dad get everything done. With 6gb or RAM and a 750gb it has enough power to play games, music, edit photos, and much more.
These are just a few of my favorite things that can be found at Best Buy. These would make great gifts for any Dad looking to outfit his man cave, or gadget bag. Of course if you don’t know what to get Dad you can just pick up a Best Buy gift card and let him pick out exactly what he wants. Looking for even more ideas? Check out the Best Buy gift center. Shop online and you can get free shipping with qualified purchase. And don’t forget about their low-price guarantee.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by Best Buy. I received compensation in the form of a gift card. All opinions are my own.