As a photographer I have tried a lot of cameras. There are a lot of great ones out there. Are you still wondering what to get the budding photographer in your life? Or do you know someone who is still using an old camera? Tired of receiving blurry photos from your best friend? Or maybe you yourself are thinking about breaking into photography or upgrading your current camera. How do you know what to choose?
Not too long ago I wrote the post, How To Choose The Right Digital Camera for the Citizen blog. When shopping you need to know whether or not you are going for a DSLR, compact camera, or Micro 4/3. And what brand name should you choose?
Of course it is ok to do your online research, but there is nothing like getting out here and touching the cameras. At Best Buy you can try out several different brands of cameras to figure out just which one is right for you. Best Buy carries cameras from Nikon, Samsung, and Sony plus many more.
Check out details of 3 of the great camera offerings below.
Nikon D5300 DSLR w/18-55mm VR Lens ($799.99)
- 24.2-megapixel CMOS sensor
- Capture spectacular movies in full 1080p HD
- Built-in Wi-Fi so you can capture high quality photos and share them instantly
- This Nikon D5300 DSLR camera comes with an AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR II lens that enables you to capture sharp photos and video footage. Optical image stabilization helps prevent blurring to ensure image clarity
- Also available in red or gray
- 24.3-megapixel Exmor APS-C CMOS sensor delivers vividly detailed images
- A compact system camera with the World’s Fastest Autofocus
- This Sony Alpha A6000 features a 24.3-megapixel, Exmor APS-C CMOS sensor that makes it easy to shoot scenes in stunning clarity. Built-in Wi-Fi lets you share stored content across devices.
- Also available in white or silver
No matter what type of camera you are looking for, you can head over to Best Buy to check it out. Visit the Best Buy Holiday Gift Center to see more great cameras, whether you’re giving as a gift or upgrading for yourself. Never miss a moment. Check out the #CamerasatBestBuy.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by Best Buy. All opinions are my own.