By now you all know how I feel about my laptops. Not to sound like a broken record, but I am a laptop snob. I need certain specs to be able to function. If a laptop is not up to par, I do not want to deal with it. BUT… at the same time, I am not rich. So, if I have to purchase a laptop, I am going to shop around and get a great deal. And guess what? Over the years I have ordered several laptops, printers, cameras, and other electronics from HSN.com.
Yes, I used to be a junkie. Especially around the holidays. And since I’m thinking about furnishing my new home, I fear that I will be a junkie again very, very soon! But right now, I’m in gadget mode. HP is a great place to purchase laptops, desktops, cameras, and other electronics if you do not want to shell out a ton of money at one time. Their FlexPay program “is life!” as a friend posted on my recent Instagram post.
Confession: I’m an @hsn junkie! I have purchased laptops there before on FlexPay! Guess what? You don’t have to wait until Black Friday for a great deal on an awesome laptop. Check out TODAY’S SPECIAL presale on an @hp w/ 1TB HD, 8GB RAM, Quad-Core processor and much more!! ONLY $399.95! I’m loving it! Link in bio. #HPOnHSN #ReinventBlackFriday #ad
I have to agree with her. FlexPay has allowed me to buy many, many items. Not familiar with FlexPay? It allows you to spread out payments for some items into as many as 6 payments. And there are no financing fees!
Right now you can get great deals on several HP computers including the awesome HP 15.6″ Touch laptop. The specs on this laptop are pretty amazing for only $399.95.
|Display Type:||HD touch LCD with LED backlight|
|Display Resolution:||1366 x 768|
|Processor:||1.6GHz Intel Pentium quad core (N3710)|
|Storage:||1TB 5400RPM SATA hard drive|
|Optical Drive:||SuperMulti DVD/CD|
|Operating System:||Windows 10 Home (64-bit)|
|Graphics:||Intel HD Graphics 405|
|Audio:||Stereo speakers; DTS Studio Sound|
|Wireless Adapter:||Wi-Fi b/g/n/ac; Bluetooth|
|Wired Network Adapter:||10/100 Ethernet LAN|
|Keyboard:||Full-size island-style keyboard with numeric keypad|
|Pointing Device:||Touchpad with multi-touch gesture support|
|Memory Card Slot:||Supports multiple memory card formats|
|Ports:||(1) USB 3.0, (2) USB 2.0, (1) HDMI, (1) Headphone/microphone combo jack, (1) Ethernet LAN|
|Battery:||3-cell Lithium-ion (battery life depends on usage and settings)|
- With 8gb of RAM this laptop will allow you to multitask. I’ve mentioned before that when I work I usually have several Google Chrome tabs open at one time, Photoshop, Lightroom, and Evernote. 8GB of RAM can handle it.
- The 1TB of harddrive space means that you will have plenty of room to install programs, store photos, and video. You should be ok on space for quite a while. I was very happy to see the 1TB drive versus the smaller drives that are being offered in some laptops these days.
- This laptop also has a SuperMulti DVD/CD drive. This is also great to see at a time when other manufacturers are removing optical drives from their machines! This means that you can read DVD and CDs, play music CDS, install software, and even burn your own CDs and DVDs. I use this all the time.
- Full-size keyboard with a numeric keypad – I have thing for numeric keypads. When it comes to inputting numbers, working on spreadsheets, or using my laptop calculator I much prefer to be able to reach over to my keypad versus trying to peck away at the number row at the top of the keyboard, so this is a big plus for me.
The HP 15.6″ Touch laptop from HSN is available in several colors. You can choose from Powder Blue, Turbo Silver, Silver White, Cardinal Red, Noble Blue, Iris Purple, and Dreamy Teal. I received a red one for review. But I have to say I am really loving the look of the teal and purple!
- At around 4.6 lbs, it is portable while still being very powerful. It also includes an SD card slot so that you can easily copy photos from your digital camera.
If you order this laptop right now you can choose to pay $399.95 + tax outright. Or you can buy it on FlexPay! You can choose to pay it off in anywhere from 2-6 months. If you choose the 6 month option this means that you pay only $66.66 per month for 6 months and you’re done! And you even get FREE shipping! Can’t beat that deal.
Do you need a new laptop? Does someone that you love need a new laptop for the holidays? If so, do not wait… head over to HSN.com right now and buy this beauty now before the deal is up!
Disclosure: This post is sponsored by HP and HSN. All opinions are my own.