Can you believe that it is November already? Me either! But the fact of that matter is that we have a little over a month to prepare for Christmas. Thanksgiving is in only 22 days. Can you believe that?? We have only 3 weeks to plan family meals, gathering, or travel. And of course after that the remaining days until Christmas will fly by in a blur. There is so much to do before then! Presents, decorating, and holiday cards included.
It is no secret that I love Tiny Prints. I am very happy to have been asked to partner with them and Mom It Forward once again to bring the joy of Tiny Prints to my readers. I love their cards so much that even when not working on a promotion I have purchased business cards, note cards, and great greeting cards from them. The products always surpass my expectations and I get compliment after compliment when passing them out. Since the holidays are coming quickly it's time to start thinking about using some of that Tiny Prints magic for 2013 family holiday cards. This is also a great time to take new family photos. These can then be used on your cards and showcased around your home. I know that it is past time for my children and I to take new photos, which I plan to do in the next couple of weeks. Once that is done I'm ordering my cards.
Tiny Prints makes it easy to have stunning cards. Start off with a great photo. Then choose from one of the many, many designs that fit your taste. I can remember when holiday cards were boring. They were not personalized by photos. They were purchased at the drug store, and they probably ended up in the trash right after Christmas. Now holiday cards are something worthy of saving, especially if they include an awesome photo of your family.
Below are some of the awesome new designs that Tiny Prints offers to showcase your family photo:
1. ALL THAT GLITTERS: These are designs with touches of a glitter print look. I love these. Anyone who knows me knows that I love a touch of bling. 🙂
2. BOLD EXPRESSIONS: These cards pair festive sentiments with bold primary & bright colors. I love this card. It goes against the grain and pairs the holiday theme with the beach. And who doesn't love the beach? Of course your photo could be of anything including your yard, or just a nice family portrait.
The above are just a few of the beautiful designs that you can get from Tiny Prints. And of course you can customize them all to match your taste, and your mood. You can customize trim options, paper types, and more. There are even festive envelopes to go along with your cards.
Here in Chicago I am hosting a lunch for a few bloggers to get to know Tiny Prints. There are a total of 5 bloggers partnering with Tiny Prints and Mom It Forward to host parties around the US. Other bloggers hosting events include:
- Houston Area: Rachel from Following In My Shoes
- Miami Area: April from April Go Lightly
- New York Area: Krissy from B-Inspired Mama
- Los Angeles Area: Pauline from Club ChicaCircle
Disclosure: This post is brought to you on behalf of Tiny Prints and Mom It Forward. All opinions are my own.