I had the opportunity to review Corel Digital Studio 2010. For years, even before I started making $$ taking pics, I loved creating things with photos just for the grandparents, friends, or myself. I have tried a few programs to do this so I was happy to add Corel to the mix. I think I had an older version a looooong time ago. Now it's 2010, so yep… they are up to version 2010. It is a full featured suite with everything that you need to work with your photos and video.
The suite includes:
- Corel® PaintShop Photo™ 2010 – photo editing and photo projects
- Corel® VideoStudio® 2010 – video editing and movie making
- Corel® WinDVD® 2010 – DVD playback
- Corel® DVD Factory™ 2010 – DVD burning and converting
- Corel Quick Start Guide – product overview and instructions
- Corel® Guide – in-product learning tool
- Corel® Digital Studio Gadget™ – one-stop spot for digital media tasks
It's easy to use and comes with several useful tools. You can create DVDs, photo books, greeting cards, collages, calendars, slideshows, and more.
Corel has given me one copy of Corel Digital Studio 2010 to give away to you. To enter, please leave a comment and tell me the last time you created a photo project. Also what you would be looking forward to using Corel Digital Studio 2010 to create?
And if you don't win, but you click want to check it out, click here to get the software for a nice discount (the discount code is valid until May 24, 2010). That's the full suite for only $49.99 (download or boxed version) or you can download a free trial version.
The winner will be chosen on Friday, May 21, 2010.
Disclosure: I was provided a promo code to try out Corel Digital Studio 2010.