Here is your chance! If you were thinking of going to Blogalicious but were just not sure, enter to win now! You conference ticket will be covered.
Blogalicious Weekend 2010 is taking place next month in beautiful Miami, FL at The Ritz Carlton on South Beach. Why should you go?? Well, it’s Miami!! And besides that the networking and the sisterhood will be in full force! There are some wonderful speakers on the agenda including Wayne Sutton (@socialwayne) and Marc Morial, President and CEO of the National Urban league. There are also many great sessions to learn from. The full speaker list and agenda can be viewed on the site.
I’ll be there and sharing some info for new bloggers in my session, New Bloggers Guide: Blogging 101.
First some quick rules:
- You cannot already possess a ticket to Blogalicious. Can you win one for a friend? Absolutely!
- If you win, you must register by September 12. If you don’t, another winner will be chosen.
- Travel and hotel are not covered!
Now, here’s what to do:
1. Leave me a comment saying that you want to go to Blogalicious.
1. Tweet the following:
I want to win a ticket to #Blogalicious10 from @LittleTechGirl!! You can too! http://bit.ly/winBlogalicious
2. Post about this giveaway and link to my post (leave the link below)
3. Share this giveaway on Facebook. Make me your friend so I can see! FaceBook.com/littletechgirl
4. LIKE me on Facebook
PLEASE BE SURE TO LEAVE A SEPARATE COMMENT FOR EACH ACTION TO BE COUNTED.
Winner will be chosen September 10, 2010 at after midnight! GOOD LUCK!!