I am NOT the most organized person in the world. And if you saw my office you would probably shake your head. But I do have my moments. I tend to clean and organize in spurts. Right now, the office is at the very top of the list. I need storage boxes, file folders, and gadget containers. The list goes on. And my goal is to label absolutely every container so that I can find things without an issue.
The Dymo Label Manager 260P is coming to my rescue. I have started labeling a few things here and there. I look forward to doing more. It's easy to use and fast. One thing that I love is that I can design and label and save it. This enables me to pull it up again and again for repeat printing of the same label eliminating the need to type it all over again. Also, I LOVE that is includes a rechargeable battery. And gadget that helps me not have to buy a ton of batteries is A OK with me.
Powered by a lithium-ion battery – the same technology used to power cell phones and laptop computers – the DYMO® LabelManager® 260P label maker eliminates the inconvenience of AA batteries. Charge and go unlike an AC adapter, labeling power whenever you need it. The label maker’s sleek new design is perfect for any office or workspace. Plus it’s packed with new features – inspired by our consumers– that help you get the results you want with more ease and convenience. See what your labels will look like before you print them on a new, large 1.18” x 2.36” screen that displays two lines of text. Work faster with an improved user interface that displays all menu commands without scrolling, and includes easy-to-read icons for formatting options. Choose from 3 fonts and 6 text styles; highlight your text with 8 box styles or underlining. Print up to nine copies of the same label, and prevent repeated work with a 9-label memory and “save text” feature. LabelManager 260P uses DYMO D1 labels in 1/4″, 3/8″ and 1/2″ widths. Enter text quickly and naturally with the familiar ABC keyboard layout, and use special function keys for fast access to punctuation marks, currency and other special symbols.
- Prints professional quality labels on 1/4”, 3/8” and 1/2” easy-peel split-back DYMO D1 labels
- Includes separate set of keys for numbers, allowing for faster typing
- Features quick access buttons for punctuation and symbols
- Allows user to customize labels and add emphasis with three fonts, six font sizes, seven text styles, boxes and underlining
- Stores up to nine labels and is capable of inserting saved text
- Prints up to 10 copies of one label
- Sleek, compact and lightweight design, allowing for fast, uninterrupted labeling whether in the office or on-the-go
Here is a video that highlights some of the features:
1. Leave me a comment telling me how you would use your label maker.
1. Be brave and post (link to flickr, picasa, etc.) a photo of your organization problem.
2. LIKE this site on Facebook.
PLEASE LEAVE A SEPARATE COMMENT FOR EVERY BONUS ACTION THAT YOU TAKE FOR IT TO BE COUNTED.
The Giveaway will run until Friday, September 17, 2010 at 8:00 pm cst.
Don't win but want to buy one? The Dymo Label Manager 260P costs $65.99.