I joined the BitMoms Blog Network in June and I have been very happy with their program, their people, and their software. If you have not already joined BitMoms.com you really should. It is full of a ton of great mom's who care about their children's online security.
I have run the 2010 version for quite some time with no problems. BitDefender‘s line of computer security products was recently upgraded to the 2011 version. I tested out BitDefender Total Security 2011 on one of my laptops and my desktop computer. Installation was very smooth and quick. It seems to run well in the background and I know that my computer is protected.
- Easy to install
- License allows you to install it to up to 3 computers with only 1 purchase
- Available for PC and Mac (Mac version is BitDefender Antivirus for Mac)
- Slows down web browsing, etc. if settings are not changed
- Anti-phishing function can block some legit sites, but again settings can be changed to fix this
Overall, it is really great software that keeps your PC well protected against viruses and other evil things. It also provides system maintenance and backups.
- 10 readers will have their choice between BitDefender Total Security 2011 for PC ($79.95 value) or our new BitDefender Antivirus for Mac ($39.95)
- Lemon Sugar BitMoms spa package which includes
How to Win
- Join BitMoms.com (Must be a new member)
- Subscribe to this Blog via RSS
- LIKE Me on Facebook
- Leave a comment telling me that you joined BitMoms and what Antivirus product you currently use on your computer.
The winner will be chosen Friday, November 5, 2010 after 5 pm.
Disclosure: I received a copy of the product for testing as part of my being a member of the BitMoms Blog Network.