You may have noticed that your neighborhood RadioShack is not what it used to be. When I was younger it seemed like RadioShack was the place where we would go if we needed cables or adapters for our stereo systems. They have changed with the times and now RadioShack is a great place to #GiftSmart and pick up last minute gifts without fighting the mall or big name electronics store crowd. The stores are small enough that shopping in a personalized experience. The employees are right there if you have questions. You don’t have to walk around searching for anyone. And there are several great items to in store check out. Check out to the store locator to find a store near you. There are items ranging from smartphones to tablets to computers to televisions. Or of course you can shop online at RadioShack.com.
I received a couple of great items to try out.
This is a great speaker for bedrooms, play rooms, offices and more. I’m gifting it to my boys to go along with their mini room remodel. With great features like a USB port to charge other devices, a very long battery life, and speakerphone abilities it is sure to please.
I love portable Bluetooth speakers. I now use them a lot more than my home stereo system. It is just so easy to pull up your playlist on your phone and start a party. And the BT1000 can easily be moved from room to room, or even out to the deck to take the party with you.
- Wireless speaker easily pairs with your iPhone®, Android™ phone or Bluetooth-compatible device
- Built-in speakerphone for making and taking calls
- Free AUVIO EQ App allows you to adjust volume and equalizer settings, navigate your music and more
- Built-in rechargeable battery provides up to 13 hours of playback
- USB power-out port allows you to charge your device
- 3.5mm audio-in jack allows you to connect to non-Bluetooth audio sources
- Output: 20W RMS
Now this is one unique gift! This one is for the little budding musician. But not only does it make music. Your little one gets to build their own synthesizer using the included components. This means that the little engineer in your home would love it as well. You built it. You test it. You play it. You make music! How cool is that? All of my kids love this!
littleBits is available in many different kits. You can start off small, or go right for the gusto with one of the larger kits.
The littleBits Synth Kit let’s you…
- Explore the iconic analog synthesizer with this kit developed in partnership with KORG
- Includes an assortment of 12 electronic Bits modules that instantly snap together with magnets
- Create circuits in seconds, with no soldering, no programming and no wiring required
- Connects to speakers, computers and headphones
- Add other littleBits modules for infinite combos of audio, visual and sensory experiences
Check out the below video to see how it works.
Stop by your neighborhood RadioShack to pick up a great last minute gift today.
Disclosure: This post is sponsored by RadioShack and Acorn Influence. All opinions are my own.