Wedding season is here! As a matter of fact I am getting married in only a few short days. YIKES!!! Did you know that more than 2 million couples tie the knot each year? Master Lock is kicking off wedding season by helping engaged couples and newlyweds remember important safety and security precautions to consider as they embark on married life.
While I am very, very excited to get married I am also very stressed. As anyone who planned a wedding knows, there are many parts that need to come together to make your vision come true. Of course you want your wedding to be memorable and beautiful, and unless you truly are Wonder Woman, you will need help keeping things together and keeping your stress under control. In addition to planning the wedding, you also have to worry about a lot of behind the scenes things that go along with getting married. Stay organized by making a list of all the things that have to be done as a result of your marriage and possible name change.
- Get your marriage license – Depending on where you are getting married, you will most likely have to get a marriage license.
- Get a new driver's license – After your wedding, you will need a driver’s license with your new name. If you are traveling you may want to save this task until after you return from your honeymoon. You don’t want any issues with your ID being in a different name than your travel documents. The same goes for your passport.
- Change your name with credit card companies, utility bills, and bank accounts.
Those are just a few of the things that you will have to take care of. But, right after your wedding you should be relaxed and looking forward to your honeymoon. Depending on where you are going, you may be carrying a passport. And you will have other belongings that you want to keep safe. On our honeymoon we plan to spend a lot of time on the beach. I don't swim, but I love to splash around in the ocean, and lie on the beach and soak up the sun (with sunscreen of course).
What do you do with your valuables when you hit the beach? You don't want to just leave them out in plain view for all to see. And even keeping your purse out, or a backpack is tempting to thieves. Luckily, Master Lock offers great products that can help with this. The Master Lock SafeSpace Portable Personal Safe can store your smartphone, keys, credit cards, iPod, and more. The unit allows you to set your own combination, and it includes a cable for securing it to a large or fixed object.
- Ideal for recreation, campus, office, travel or leisure use.
- Lightweight & Portable. Protects MP3 players, cell phones, cameras, gaming devices, cash, credit cards, jewelry, keys, passports, sunglasses or other small valuables
- Lock Up & Lock Down. Lock up valuables with the cable wrapped tightly to the safe or wrapped securely around a fixed object. Cable doubles as a carrying handle
- Durable Water-Resistant Construction
- Set Your Own Combination for keyless convenience
- Ear Bud/Charging Cable Access Port
- Shock absorbing foam lines the interior storage area
The Master Lock SafeSpace® Portable Personal Safe is small enough to put into your bag, but tough enough to protect your belongings. It is very durable and water-resistant, so your valuables stay dry. It is extremely easy to use. The release on the cables work fast and allow you to quickly attach the unit so it stays put.
I received a black one for review. I just noticed that Master Lock also offers a pink version in honor of breast cancer awareness. I think I will have to order that one for myself and give the black one to the hubby. 🙂
The Master Lock SafeSpace Portable Safe can be purchased for $27.59 and is available in black, white, or pink.
How do you secure your belongings when on the beach?
Disclosure: This post if part of my involvement in the Master Lock Live Secure Safety Squad. All opinions are my own.