School is out!! And besides that, June is National Safety Month, so this month I’m talking about a few safety tips for summer.
When you and your family travel for vacation, or you are out and about it’s very important to keep your home, personal belongings, and your family safe. In the below video I share a few tips. Below are the products featured in the video.
Sentry Safe Small Privacy Lock Chest
(Available on Amazon.com starting at $29.78)
- Model Number 1200
- Capacity .18 cu. ft.
- UL Classified to survive in a fire for 1/2 hour in up to 1550°F
- After Fire Replacement Guarantee – In the event of a fire SentrySafe will replace your fire-resistant product to help get you back on your feet
- Peril Protection – Fire & Security
- Digital Media Protection – ETL verified for the protection of USB drives, CDs, DVDs & portable hard drives
- Key Lock – Privacy key lock keeps documents and valuables away from prying eyes
- Carrying Handle – Carrying handle makes picking up and transporting your chest convenient
- Available in 3 configurations
Wide Hardened Steel U-Lock (Model 8195D)
(Available on Amazon.com for $23.47)
- $1000 Anti-theft guarantee
- Hardened steel body resists cutting, sawing and prying
- Double locking shackle withstands 3 tons (2.72 metric tons) of pull force
- Protective vinyl coating helps prevent scratching
- Integrated disc keyed locking mechanism for maximum pick resistance
- Sliding dust cover protects keyway from dirt and moisture
- Soft grip for comfortable use, weather and scratch resistance
- Carrier bracket included for easy transportation
Click below to watch the video.
Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Master Lock. All opinions are my own.
Leave a Reply